The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Monday, June 13, 2005

Sharifah thinks back...

"I learnt to do many things during the last semester. I had lots of fun. I learnt new things such as classification of animals, plants, fungi and micro-organisms for Science. I also learnt some new tricks and games during PE lessons. I learnt lots of stuff and the different methods. I did very well for Mother Tongue but did not do so well for the rest of the subjects.

I am now very disappointed in myself and my results. I hope to achieve better results in all my subjects. I also hope that I will have more fun and at the same time learn more new stuffs."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharifah,

I am glad to hear that you had fun in school. Let's make the rest of the year as fun as well. I am looking forward to doing more fun activities with the class.

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sharifah

what have ulearn last semester?

6:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharifah,

Work harder n I'm sure u can achieve higher markz!

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home