The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Chester speaks...

"I had an enjoyable time in school the last two terms. The thing I liked best was talking to my friends. When I was sad, my friends used to cheer me up by talking to me and reminding me of all my good points. After my friends cheer me up, they will feel happy. Recess is my favourite.

When I did not do well, I felt depressed and sad. My teachers used to say to me, " Do not be discouraged. It is not the end of the world." After hearing my teacher, I would normally cheer up after a while."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chester,

Sometimes we do well and sometimes we do not. Always give it your best shot in whatever you do. Keep smiling.

6:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,chester ,i know you are not happy that your face had been blocked ,but, i will let you happy !

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi chester,was your school holiday?
i am sorry.bb

5:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Chester!

I am pleased tosee you at the picture.But,your face is blocked!Be good!Let's play!

6:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Royden, why is your 'tosee' havenospacecing?

6:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi chester

why do u like to talk to friends?

6:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nut nut

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home