The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Friday, June 03, 2005

Zacharias reflects...

"These five months in school was very enjoyable. I do not like music because I did not do well in that subject. Our idol is Miss Sumaya. She is a good teacher and once she gave us over 30 sums for Maths. Do you think I completed them? Yes, I did!

My best friends are Nigel, Jerome, Chester, Gerald Kenzi and of course Momo, I wish that the rest of the year will be better. What do you think? I sure think so! I have a new teacher called Mr Wong"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zac,

Glad to know that you are looking forward to a better semester. I hope to make school an enjoyable experience for you too!

9:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Zacky,

Your very CUTE

6:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi zacharias

music is good why don t u love music ?

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

w ho is momo

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home