The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Shawn ponders...

"The last semester in White Sands primary School has been fun because Miss Siti chose me as the vice chairperson. I did not like it after a few weeks. When Miss Siti went on long medical leave, Miss Sumaya came to teach us. She was very kind to us. She is our idol.

A new teacher, Mr Wong will be our form teacher for the rest of the year. He is very kind. He brought us to the computer lab and taught us how to use Cyberwriter. It was fun. After we finished our composition, we could surf the Internet."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shawn,

I see that you like Cyberwriter. I will try to bring the class to the computer lab more often and we can do somemore interesting stuff there.

9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI SHAWN YOU ARE VERY CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shawn,

were u jealous of me when u first saw me?Oh....ah....eh.....................what happen to the 'SPY team'?

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Sh0oNthHere–DunClick{zx} said...

safwana, wat spy team?

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home