The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy holidays!

It's the Monday of the first week of holidays. The students' reflections will be posted here every alternate day so that the class or anyone can comment on them.

Today's reflection is by Jia Li. It goes like this:

"School has been fun the past six months. I enjoyed chatting and playing with my friends. However, I am worried that the final examination will be difficult. So far, my class has three teachers, Miss Siti, Miss Sumaya and Mr Wong. I like the way the teachers teach because I enjoyed it and found it relaxing. I wish they can be my teachers forever...

The first thing I will do after I get back to school is to chat with my friends and look for Miss Sumaya and Mr Wong. I will miss my best friend, Xiao Han. We have been best friends for three years. I hope to make more friends and buddies. I am quite sure that there will be lots of homework when I get back to school. Bye bye... "

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jia Le,

I am very happy to take over the class. I am looking forward to teaching you for the rest of the year. As for the homework, I will try to make homework as fun as possible.

11:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Jia Le Mr Wong?There's only Jia Li

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy my holiday very much! I went to Australia And I went to U.S.A and visit New York!

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jia Li

I hope you are happy with your friends.

6:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My apologies. I have changed the name. :)

8:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jia Li,

You and Xiao Han are the closest friends!

5:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!you&XiaoHan are very best friend. You are so lucky to have a good friend,don t you........

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home