The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Zhi Xiang recalls...

"During the first day of school, I was scared that the teacher that would teach us would be very fierce. I was also scared that I would not know anyone in the class. Luckily, many of my friends were also in the same class as me. Ivan, my friend since kindergarten told me that we had a quarrel but I can't remember.

My teacher was Miss Siti and she would be fierce when we were making noise. When the class was cooperating, she would be very kind to us. I am very happy to be in this class."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zhi Xiang,

I am really happy to know that you are happy being in this class. Let's make this place an enjoyable place for all of us for the rest of the year.

8:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am please to see you !

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of their comments are very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Zhi Xiang,

I only like books from geronimo stilton.u said that u don't like fierce teacher but Miss Siti, but she's not that fierce,by the way do u REALLY like Miss Siti or,Miss sumaya.

6:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sry

that nigel keeps disturbing me,oh yah or Mr Wong

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Sh0oNthHere–DunClick{zx} said...

sry jiali

8:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi zhi i am shawn i am at the robo lab

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home