The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Friday, June 30, 2006

Dragon Klin Visit

As part of the art lesson, the class visited the Dragon Klin in Jurong. Personally, it was an eye opener. I never knew such a place existed in Singapore (even though it is next to NIE).

The visit started with a video session followed by some hands-on. Some of us got to try our hands at the potter's wheel. It was fun! Following that, we went into the klin to have a look and we toured the place as well.

The visit ended with some group photographs and each of us was given a little momento - an angel figurine. Many thanks to Mdm Sue who accompanied us on the visit.


2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Ng said...

I saw a millipede (scary)

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!


Luckily I brought my small torch.I shone it on the fire brick and I saaw some orange lights(I think it is flames.)
:>D.

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home