The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Line Dancing



Today, the class led the school in a "dancercise" in the hall before pledge taking. They came wonderfully dressed for the occasion. The dance was well received by the students in the hall and they were dancing away happily.

A job well done! Can we expect another performance? Hmm...


The teachers had a little "lo hei" after the meeting. Have a look at the video above. This video clip was done by Mr. Nicholas Koh. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Ng said...

I think we did a very good job!

8:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joshua,

I agree with you. It was a fine effort! :) Thanks guys and gals.

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Aisyah Azmi said...

why they dont leave some food for us?

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Joshua Ng said...

I think they ate all the food.

2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Wong, did you video the dance?if you did, can you post it?thank you.cuz i would very much like to see my brother dancing.hahaha.=))))
and i think we really love to see all our teachers so close.=)

5:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

I do have a few short videos of the dance. It was taken using my handphone. I will see what I can do with them.

You're right. The teachers here in WSPS are a great bunch! The students are too! :)

11:22 PM

 
Blogger Joshua Ng said...

Jeremy was in the the first row ha ha.Why frog keep sitting down?

4:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home