The class blog of Primary 3.6 Casuarina Primary School

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Its a SAD day....



That's right. You did not read wrongly. It is indeed a SAD day. SAD actually stands for Speech And Drama. :P The primary 3 Chinese Language students finally got a chance to showcase their talents today in front of parents and invited guests.

I must say that it was a job well done! All their hard work has paid off. There was also an interclass captains ball game. 3B and 3C emerged the winners of that. :)

Tomorrow is promotion day. The students will get to see who their classmates will be for the year 2006! Isn't it exciting?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Celine,

I am sure each role has its pros and cons. Anyway, I think everyone performed well today. Three cheers. :)

9:59 PM

 
Blogger ティッシュのブログ said...

today is not a sad day.it is a thirsty day because i wait up to 3.30,then can drink water.

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Qi Soon,

You can still drink water with lipstick on. You just have to be careful. :P

5:53 PM

 
Blogger ティッシュのブログ said...

i,m go to 4c!and thanks you for teaching me this year.too bad you are not my form teacher next year.by the way, who is my form teacher next year?

8:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Qi Soon,

It was great having you in class. I hope you enjoyed the year. Wishing you all the best for next year. As for your form teacher, I will keep it a secret for now. :P

11:24 PM

 
Blogger Sh0oNthHere–DunClick{zx} said...

Mr Wong ,

I secretly rub away the lipstick with water keke :P

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home